Are you too busy...

Sunday, March 11, 2012

If you feel like you are always too busy for life this is an amazing article to read.

"Change your language. Instead of saying "I don't have time" try saying "it's not a priority," and see how that feels. Often, that's a perfectly adequate explanation. I have time to iron my sheets, I just don't want to. But other things are harder. Try it: "I'm not going to edit your résumé, sweetie, because it's not a priority." "I don't go to the doctor because my health is not a priority." If these phrases don't sit well, that's the point. Changing our language reminds us that time is a choice. If we don't like how we're spending an hour, we can choose differently."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blissful Mediocrity All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger