On The Hunt For More Letterpress

Thursday, October 11, 2012


{Elum}

 
Something that I have wanted to learn for a long time now is Letterpress.  There is something about the history behind the Gutenberg machine that just fascinates me! The only problem is since the machines are so old they are hard to come by these days. I am constantly on the lookout for a letterpress class I can take just to get to experience working with such an old machine (and the end result isn't that bad either!) 

I don't know though after all this hype I have built up in my head if it will be all that I am expecting... Have any of you had the privilege of taking a Letterpress class or working with one of the machines? I want to know if I need to continue my search or is it time to move on?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blissful Mediocrity All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger