Crepes Bonaparte {new eats}

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I have never really gotten into the food truck fad but as of lately I have become obsessed with checking the locations everyday to see if any of them are close to my office... today after hitting refresh on San Diego Food Trucks about 30 times only to find out the one truck, Crepes Bonaparte, I have been dying to go to (and telling everyone in the office about) was 10 minutes away! So of course I gathered some troops and we caravanned on over.  And let me tell you it lived up to all the hype!!  It was absolutely amazing and left me already thinking about what I want to try the next time!  If you have not already, it is time to jump of the food truck bandwagon and Crepes Bonaparte is the perfect place to start!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blissful Mediocrity All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger