{Wonderlust Wednesday}

Wednesday, May 30, 2012


{via}
Travel is one of my favorite things to do, if I could pick up and travel the world  I would leave right now.  There is nothing more exciting than discovering a new place and being engulfed in their culture.  I am starting a new series every Wednesday, that will feature the latest and greatest travel destination im currently lusting after! What better to kick off this series than the amazing destination Bali.  The beauty, serenity and laid back life style has always drawn me to it.  This is at the very tip top of my list of places to visit before the end of time.  What is on the top of your list?

































{1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blissful Mediocrity All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger